Accelerating Interoperability: Navigating Health Data Regulations
This discussion provides updates on the latest proposed rules impacting health organizations, and shares perspectives on topics including:
- The roles of ONC, CMS, and HHS in the healthcare system and the proposed rules around advancing health data sharing and interoperability Goals of the Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement (TEFCA) and limitations impeding wider data exchange.
- Why the FHIR standard and RESTful APIs are necessary to help us compute on the value and quality of healthcare.
- How moving from USCDIv1 to USCDIv3 will support interoperability and care coordination across the full care continuum, and how health organizations are preparing for the 2025 deadline.
- Addressing Healthcare Quality and Value-Based Payment: Gain valuable insights into the challenges with value-based payment and quality measurement in healthcare.
- Predictions and forecasts on the future of healthcare and interoperability.