1upHealth is committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture across our whole work environment and company. We believe that it is our responsibility to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.Our goal is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and support, and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. Each employee will be respected, valued and able to give their best as a result.This policy reinforces our commitment to equality and fairness for all employees, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, biological sex and sexual orientation. We are opposed to all forms of discrimination.All employees, no matter whether they are full-time, part-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When 1upHealth selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
1upHealth strives to model diversity, equity, and inclusion. We commit to the following:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognized and valued
- To give all employees help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff
- To promote equality in the workplace
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect
- To ensure that all employees adhere to the 1upHealth Code of Conduct (https://1up.health/policies/conduct)
- To regularly review all our employment practices, procedures, and policies so that fairness is always maintained
All employees, no matter whether they are full-time, part-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When 1upHealth selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.