CMS Production Access
Information on getting Production Access to all network of Payer FHIR R4 endpoints
To have your API keys synced with all of our health plan customer environments, you will need to fill out our Privacy and Security form and submit evidence of connecting to our Demo Health Plan environment.
- 2.Submit the following info to cms-prod-access @ 1up.health
- Your App Terms Of service (link or attachment)
- A square logo for your app (link or attachment)
- A user-facing support email address
- A point of contact for Security related questions (not user-facing)
- Brief Description of your application - Purpose, Benefits, Persona it serves (eg. Members, Health Plan Administrators, etc.)
- Are your customers consumers directly or intermediary third party organizations? If consumers, what is the cost of the application for consumers?
- Whether you have a test instance of your app available for demo purposes?
- 3.In addition, submit a screen recording video of your app connecting to our Demo Health Plan environment and displaying synthetic patient data in your front-end app UI to cms-prod-access @ 1up.health
[email protected](this is more than just showing ability to connect to raw FHIR, but also demonstrate how the data is rendered/used in your app). For information on connecting to our Demo Health Plan sandbox environment see here.
- 4.We will review your information and request and approve or request changes or clarifications
- 5.Upon approval, your API keys (and redirects uris) will be synced with our CMS health plan customer environments. Note - you may not use a localhost redirect with our PROD environments, but can in our sandbox while testing and developing.