1upHealth enables you to create and deploy a FHIR server in minutes while benefiting from the scalability of serverless architecture built by experts in the cloud.
As we surveyed available options for FHIR servers we did not find them to be performant for over 100,000 patients. This, coupled with the fact that we don’t believe the future will be deploying FHIR servers on machines on premises, led us to create our own cloud based HIPAA-compliant FHIR server Built natively on FHIR with all the capabilities of our FHIR platform available out of the box.
- “Build” in minutes - No need to provision databases, setup environments, or manage bare metal. Simply sign up and get running via API keys in minutes.
- Serverless - Built on serverless framework to maximize performance and scalability
- Datastores Optimized for Access - We replicate the data in multiple datastores each optimized for specific data access pattern (e.g., search, document, analytics, cache) abstracted from the end user
- Scalable - Scales to millions of patients, billions of resources (as seen in our website SQL executor running on 1.2M patient and 750M total resources overall)
- High Security - SOC 2 audited and HIPAA-compliant, our FHIR server is built using the same security experience which helped us win first place in the Secure FHIR server challenge.
- Already Integrated - rather than creating a new standalone server or instance, the 1up FHIR server is already integrated with 10,000 patient-mediated endpoints across leading EHRs