To switch from 1upHealth’s Sandbox and enable production, you will need to follow a few steps directly in the Dev Console
Setting Up Your Credentials
First, you will need to register as a developer to get access to the 1upHealth API keys. This will be needed to integrate directly with your application. Once you create an account, you will have the needed access credentials through the 1upHealth portal, and can start the integration.
On steps how to set up your credentials, visit our Quick Start guide. If you have questions on how to do this, reach out to your designated sales engineer. Otherwise, email us at email@example.com.
Setting Up Production Access
- Log into the 1upHealth Dev Console
- Navigate to ‘Payment & Pricing’ to add a credit card (this is required for Production access).
- On the main dashboard, select ‘Request Access’
You will need to fill in the following required fields:
- Application Name - select from a dropdown of your registered applications
- Application Image - a square logo, preferably .png
- Application Description - a brief (more than 15 and less than 250 characters) description of what your application does.
- Terms of Service - attach your company's terms of service for review. You can also review our terms of service and HIPAA compliance requirements.
- [Your Organization] has partnered with 1upHealth (hyperlink in bullet below) to offer a fast and secure method to transfer data from health facilities. 1upHealth is a healthcare API platform that has direct relationships with health systems and electronic medical records to help patients aggregate and share medical data with [Your Organization]. 1upHealth uses this data to solely support the services of [Your Organization] directed by our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies. To directly contact 1upHealth, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hyperlink: https://1up.health
After we receive and review the needed items, we will review your information, request any changes or additional information and then turn on production access for you. You will be notified via the email associated with your 1upHealth account.
- The Sandbox environment is completely separate from the production environment
- Currently we do not support multiple user accounts in the dev console for handling the same set of applications
- For more answers to common questions, visit 1upHealth’s FAQs
Reach out to our engineering team at: email@example.com